Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Outfits

Merry Christmas! I have always loved the holiday season. When I was young my mom got me my own tiny plastic tree to put in my room because I loved to decorate so much. I can't wait to get married and have my own apartment to decorate next year! This year since I do not have my own place and because I love fashion I have decided to wear a Christmas inspired outfit every day that I go out. Here are some pictures of a few to hopefully inspire you to decorate yourself for the season too. 

Outfit #1






Outfit #2







Outfit #3





Outfit #4



Outfit #5

Outfit #6
Me and my best friend. Doesn't her Christmas sweater rock? 

Outfit #7
A casual Christmas outfit

Christmas make up

And no Christmas outfit is complete without Christmas socks!

And lastly for a laugh you cant have Christmas without a Dwarf ;)

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Don't forget while fashion and gifts are great family is more important! *and remember the true reason for the season! Lets party it up singing CHRISTmas songs for our Lords Birthday praising him all day long!*

L.O.V.E YOU! 
Renie

For my Youtube click here

To know the details to what I'm wearing read on.

My glasses are Fendi

Outfit #1
Black dress with white polka dots: Petticoat Alley
The petticoat is actually another dress that I folded over because I do not own a petticoat: Masquerade
Tights: DKNY
Red heals: Madden girl

Outfit #2
Green sweater: Sun Sportswear
Black skirt: Lily White
Tights: DKNY
Shoes: Pac Sun: Black Poppy

Outfit #3
Red sweater: Dana Scott
Tights, skirt, shoes: same as #2

Outfit #4
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shoes: Merona
Dress, tights, "petticoat": Same as #1

Outfit #5
Sweater: Rue 21
Skirt: C&A: Clock House
Tights: DKNY

Outfit #6
Sweater: same as #3
Skirt: Same as #5

Outfit #7
Earmuffs: Ebay
Jacket: Pac Sun: Nollie
Sweater: Laura Tyler
leggings: I am wearing 2 pairs so they are not see through at all: H&M, One Step Up
Backpack: Ogio

If there is a piece I missed let me know and I would be glad to let you know who created it!

I do not own and have not made any of these clothing items. That is why I have listed where they are from to give credit to where they are due. 

Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment