Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Kumoricon 2014: Naruto Photos

Here are all the Naruto photos (photo shoot and personal) I took on Saturday at Kumoricon

Photo shoot:

The Villains:

Naruto's and his Senseis:

All of the Senseis:

Akatsuki and an Anbu:

Naruto fighting Pein: 

Kakashi fighting Pein:

Pein killling Jiraiya:

Shikamaru and Temari:

Hinata fighting Pein for Naruto:

How the capture of Utakata probably didn't go down:

How it probably did go down:

Tobi killing Konan:

Kakashi and Naruto fighting Zabuza: 

Hinata fainting because of the Narutos:

Asuma and Shikamaru: 

Naruto fighting Pein: 

Kakashi looking at Jiraiya's new book:

Utakata and young Naruto:

Personal photos:

Mother son photos (Kushina and Naruto):


Me and my killer (Kushina and Tobi):

Photos of me as Kushina Uzumaki:






L.O.V.E YOU!
Renie 

For my Youtube click here 

For my Pinterest where I pin stuff that I create click here

For my Pinterest where I pin random stuff I enjoy click here

For my Twitter click here

For my Instagram click here

No comments:

Post a Comment