Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Empties August 2014 - E.L.F., Makeup Remover Wipes, Volumizing Shampoo, Melatonin

In the month of August I finished up some products and decided to share my opinions on them. Here is that video.


Here is a link to the blog post where I review homemade makeup remover wipes.

The products reviewed in this video were: E.L.F. Essential Clarifying Pressed Powder, E.L.F. Essential Tone Correcting Concealer Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo, Tresemme Extra Firm Control Hairspray, And Natrol Melatonin.

For more videos check out my YouTube here

For my Pinterest where I pin stuff that I create click here

For my Pinterest where I pin random stuff I enjoy click here

For my Twitter click here

For my Instagram click here

L.O.V.E YOU!
Renie 

No comments:

Post a Comment